In Fall 2019 the iconic Pussycat Dolls announced that they would be taking the world by storm with a European and Australian/New Zealand tour performing some of their iconic hits such as Don’t Cha, Buttons and more.
Early this year, the Dolls began performing all over the UK and Australia as they geared up for their tour but due to the COVID-19 global outbreak, all tours have been put on hold. As we wait patiently for everything to go back to “normal,” lets take a look at 8 times Carmit stunned us with her beauty.
8. Mr. Warburton Magazine Cover Shoot: Carmit recently graced the cover of MR. Warburton Magazine which was photographed by Rowan Daly and styled by Neal St Onge.
7. Hunger Magazine Shoot: While in the UK on a press run promoting the latest Pussycat Doll single ‘React,’ Carmit found time to body this look for Hunger Magazine.
6 Secret Pussycat Dolls Shoot: The ladies of the Pussycat Dolls recently had a photo shoot rocking leopard print. We’ve yet to see what the shoot was for, but we’re more than content with with the BTS content. See what I did there?
5. UK Press Shoot: Once again, the Dolls got busy while in the UK and Carmit stunned us with this Joseph Sinclair shoot.
4. Sydney Morning Herald: One of my personal favorites, Carmit shows us how to rock plaid like a boss.
3. X Factor UK Performance: The performance that had everyone screaming! Carmit took that stage as her own and like no one was watching. True queen.
2. Press Shoot with GRID Productions: My goal in life is to look as bangin’ as Carmit when lounging by the pool but I guess I’ll be happy looking like a potato. Ha! GRID Productions blessed us with this shoot in 2019, photographed by Sheri Angles.
1. “React” Music Video: As one of the most controversial music videos of the year, ‘React’ broke the internet and is still building momentum: 25 million views later!
Keep up with all things Carmit by following her on Instagram.