Onch Movement is no stranger to shock factor when it comes to creating his collections, so we decided to take you on a tour through the Onch Movement online store and showcase his most edible looking pieces… just don’t actually eat them.
WARNING: We are not responsible for any of our readers going into a diabetic coma after viewing these images. Ha. Ha. *crickets*
- Whipped Pearl Necklace ($49)
- Onch Pretzels ($45)
- “The Poison Bite” ($80)old Out)
- Rainbow Fries ($75)
- Rainbow Swirl Cone ($100)
- Pink Fried Chicken Wing ($100)
- “Mini Pizza Slice” ($70)
- The Onch Pink Banana ($79.99)
- The Bacon Bracelet ($32)
- Whipped Cream Ring with Cherry on Top ($36)
- Razzle Dazzle Razzberry Pop ($60)
- The Meat-Lace ($70)
You think we’d let you leave here without actually eating something? To put your mind at ease, yes there is something on Onch Movement‘s website that you can actually eat!
Lastly, ‘feast’ your eyes (and taste buds) on the Onch Movement ‘Monchie Bar’ which is 100% edible and real chocolate! Huffington Post claims it’s “A rainbow in chocolate form!”